ROOM FACILITIES/ INFORMATION
All rooms are provided as follows - please keep further information
- air conditioner + fan
- coffee, tea, sugar are included
- no breakfast offer but „EAT AT HOME! FREE DELIVERY WE WILL HELP YOU CALL!“
- free wi-fi with fiber optic 40 mbps
- private kitchen with basic equipment (cutlery, pan, pot, plates, board, kettle, cooking equipment, big refrigerator and oven)
- private veranda with amazing rice fields/ temple view private
- bathroom with hot shower
- toilet paper and soap are included
- almost daily cleaning service; sheet and towel changing twice a week
- very quite and peaceful homestay, it feels like homecoming
daily, weekly, monthly
Please note that we are not allowed to keep your luggage as soon as you leave as we cannot be responsible for any loss. Thank you
- Spa services are available at our Massage MM SPA UBUD*.
*Jl. Dewisita No.1, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571;
Please ask Made for more different massages and prices. Every two months a one - week Yoga Retreat will be started by November 2018;
Prices and schedule are coming soon.
- Yoga Retreats from the 24th of November of 2018 until the 30th of November of 2018 and from the 1st of January of 2019 until the 7th of January of 2019 informations: https://cms.jimdo.com/cms/home-und-rooms/room-facilites/yoga-retreats
- : 2K
- f 300K
- 500K Scooters and bicycles are available to rent during your stay at MM.:
- 20K daily/ 400K monthly
- 35K daily/ 750K monthly; helmets and insurance are included
If possible please inform us before arriving so we will be able to arrange the scooters or bicycles to be ready upon your arrival. Scooters are very popular in Bali for locals and tourists; hard to find them instantly if you want to rent them.Thank you! We also have a very trustworthy driver supporting us with our friends, family members and guests, getting around Bali or having an airport pick-up or a shuttle to Ubud by car or by scooter. Let us know if you would like to use his service (extra cost). Thank you! We really recommend you to come to our house either with a private driver or your scooter/motorcycle/bicycle. We don`t recommend you driving your own car to our house, because we DO NOT have place to park.
- cooking courses
- cycling tour daily tours with an English – speaking driver
- mountain tracking
- White Water raftig
Please ask Made for the tourist possibilities and prices to organize individual tours.
Shopping (listed by distance):
- traditional market + ATM - machine: 2 minutes' walk (opens at 5am till 8am)
- local bigger traditional market at Mas Village: 15 minutes' walk (open at 5am till 10am)
- laundry service: 1 minute walk
Swimming (listed by distance):
- Soulshine Bali: 2 minutes`walkhttps://www.soulshinebali.com
- public swimming pool at Mas Village: 5 minutes' drive
Animals (listed by distance):
- Monkey Forest and Ubud Palace: 5 minutes' drive
- Butterfly Park at Kemenuh Village: 10 minutes' drive
- Bird Park at Negari Village: 15 minutes' drive
- Heron Bird Sanctuary at Petulu Village: 15 minutes' drive
(best time to visit is after 5pm)
Beaches (listed by distance):
- local beaches like Lebih Beach, Pabean Beach, Rangkan Beach, Saba Beach,
Purnama Beach and Lembeng Beach: about 25 to 30 minutes' drive
- Sanur Beach: about 35 minutes' drive
- Kuta, Legian and Seminyak Beach: about one hour drive
Nature and Temples (listed by distance):
- wood carving at Mas Village: 15 minutes' walk
- waterfall at Tugenugang Village: 15 minutes' drive
- stunning rice terrace at Ceking Village: 20 minutes' drive
- Spring Water Temple and Gunung Kawi Temple: about 30 minutes` drive
- Batur Volcano and Lake: about 40 minutes' drive
- Batur Hot Spring: about one hour drive
- Tanah Lot temple: about one hour drive
- Bedugul Botanical Garden and Lake: about one and a half hour drive
driving time depends on traffic and ceremonies
Our house is the right place to stay if guests want to know more about Balinesian culture as we are very happy to share it with you.
We are very happy to help you with any recommendations of places to visit or services to choose from.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any support! We're always happy to help at any time if answers are needed. I will be so happy to share all informations with you if I'm at home. (As I am a driver and tour guide it can happen me being away). I really love taking care of my guests!
You can enjoy all the spaces; feel free if you wish to walk around in my area or having a walk to the rice fields to enjoy the beauty of nature. I'm also happy to share my knowledge with you about Balinesian culture and daily life activities.
My beautiful wife (She speaks a little bit of English but she is very warm – hearted.) and me, we have one son.
He is a policeman and lives in the west wing of the MM as your suite is located at the east wing. These two wings are separated from each other by a brick gate to ensure the privacy.
- being polite and respectful towards the Balinesian culture
- no car – parking possibility
- no drugs, no parties and no smoking
- no babies please as we don`t have special sleeping possibilities for babies
- copy of your passport
- International driver`s license
- health insurance document raincoat would be good - Travel light and clothes are cheaper here.
- Lodtunduh; suburb of Ubud
- 2 minutes' walk to traditional market, local restaurant, mini market, ATM – machine and laundry service (local prices)
- 5 minutes' drive: to Ubud, Monkey Forest, Pelangi School 1 hour drive: to the airport
Long - term rental is possible with a discount - Please contact me if you are interested:
081 337 734 009 or 081 657 4640 (Whatsapp); E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact option: https://cms.jimdo.com/cms/contact-reviews